Board index This and That General Chat Direwolf20 1.7.10 Is Public

Direwolf20 1.7.10 Is Public

Talk about stuff, and things

Post Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:44 pm

The new Direwolf20 is out now with a 1.0.1 version. Any thought about changing to a 1.7 server with a world reset? Personally I think it would be awesome.

Post Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:49 pm

I would like us to update to 1.7, would be good. It s Bfgs call, and i think we sud leave it awhile until maybe the next update for it.

Post Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:27 pm

Hey All,
I would love to do the update. It'd be wonderful to get on 1.7 and the new pack is sure to fix some of the issues we have. I do want to take Ozy's suggestion and wait for a bit or maybe an update. These packs tend to have issues that arise after some use. I'd like to avoid all that :D
I'll keep you all posted!

Need Awesome Hosting?
MineOCity Hosting

Post Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:24 pm

So far itemducts and fluiducts arent in it, more mods may be added and its laggy for a lot of people. There has been one update for it so far, but still lags me a little. A reset wud be lovely, Id like to buld a new spawn using carpenters blocks and the chisel mod, so much variation nom nom. New thermal expansion stuff looks awesome as fook. Ender IO fookin nice.

But we should probably say on the server about a reset at some point too. But maybe a week or 2 before.

Post Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:58 pm

Sounds good. Lets see how the updates for their pack come along, then once we see a stable build we can make the announcement for a couple weeks out.

Need Awesome Hosting?
MineOCity Hosting

Post Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:08 pm

So version 1.01 seems to run fairly stable for a lot of people. I'm going to see about doing the upgrade soon as there aren't many people on the server these days.
I'll post an announcement about when the reset will happen on the server.

Need Awesome Hosting?
MineOCity Hosting

Post Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:20 pm

Sounds good. Can't wait to play :D

Post Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:11 pm

So whats the news?

Post Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:11 pm

I apologize for not posting an update. It totally slipped my mind.

So, the install is going a little slow. Some of the plugins we liked aren't working. I'm getting there though.
The new pack should run well on our server as we have plenty of resources. Hopefully we can build a new base
as there aren't a lot of servers with this yet.

I'll post an announcement so there is a bit more visibility.

Need Awesome Hosting?
MineOCity Hosting

Post Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:54 pm

sweet good, to know :)

Return to General Chat