Board index From the Boss News and Alerts Hermitcraft Modsauce from ATLauncer

Hermitcraft Modsauce from ATLauncer

That new new.

Post Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:21 pm

EDIT I wanted to clarify that we are using version 1.0.0.5 of the modpack.

Hey all,
So you've probably seen the discussion about the new mod pack by now.
If you've joined the server since the upgrade, you've noticed that Direwolf20's pack doesn't run very well for multiplayer servers.
To remedy this, but still give us the upgraded play/feel, we will be moving to ATLauncher's Hermitcraft Modsauce pack. It is also a 1.7.10 pack and it's jammed full of awesome mods.
For those of you who were with us since the beginning, you'll see the return of Galacticraft. There are also some other neat additions like Blood Magic and more biomes.

You'll need the ATLauncher, so be sure to grab it: HERE
Also, be sure that you're using Java 7. Forge doesn't work so great with Java 8 and you'll probably get no farther than launching the pack on 8.

Please be sure to ask if you have any questions. I know this is another big switch, so I understand if you get lost.

Need Awesome Hosting?
MineOCity Hosting

Post Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:15 am

I see it is white listed. is it temporary and can i get on the list?

Post Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:13 pm

same here i even put it another memebers application for me and my girl

Post Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:28 pm

Currently making sure that the map is working well, and some plugins need to be added to make it playable for new players. I dont think the whitelist will stay on for long. But its good to know that there are people still wanting to play. So we will get the server ready as soon as possible. Kay

Post Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:31 pm

thank youuu will keep on watching and waiting

Post Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:12 pm

Thank you for your interest, as Ozy said we are keeping the server whitelisted until we find a happy spot with the plugins. I'll be posting as soon as we get to that point.
Thank you for your patience!

Need Awesome Hosting?
MineOCity Hosting

Post Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:17 pm

Server has been opened and made public!
We are on a new map with new stuff, so please be patient with us. We're sorry for any lost things, but these modpacks don't like map transfers when updating.
So, for everyone's knowledge, we are running Hermitcraft Modsauce from ATLauncher and we're running v1.0.0.5 which is on Minecraft 1.7.10
Let staff know if you have any issues and we hope to see you on!

Need Awesome Hosting?
MineOCity Hosting

Post Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:09 am

been trying to play on the server but first i had to install wawla. now i can join server but after a short period of moving i get disconnected and it says timed out. i notice if i don't move i can stay on for longer. i don't know if i am the only one getting it.

Post Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:35 pm

We were getting it yesterday. no idea wat is causing this. same issue that we had with direwolf 1.7. If you have any ideas wat this might be we wud appreciate it. Also we will prob be changing to a 1.6.4 pack as 1.7 is jus not workin for us at all.

Post Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:16 pm

Yea, there just seems to be an issue with running these 1.7.10 packs for more than one user.
Ozy has recommended FTB Monster which is a 1.6.4 pack. It has quite a bit of content to work with, so
hopefully it'll make a good replacement for these 1.7.10 packs.
Thanks again for your patience!

Need Awesome Hosting?
MineOCity Hosting

Next

Return to News and Alerts