Board index Help & Support Exploit Reports Poke ball?

Poke ball?

Found a glitch or exploit? Report it here

Post Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:01 pm

I came across the discovery that when in a spatial storage cell you can actually unbind yourself and make anything on this empty voided world. Exploit it is, but I'm not so sure it's a problem as the entire world is literally nothing.

Post Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:04 am

this is actually kinda interesting, you gotta show me in game sometime. is it similar to a pocket dimension?
~AnonymousDeity (AssaultPotato) (Taters)

Post Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:15 am

its similar in the way that yes it is a by definition of course a "pocket dimension" it is a dimension separate from the main three. Its so cool because that dimension itself is bound by that item. well then again a better way to put it is that the item is directly affecting the dimension. as in if someone say popped my little item in a trash can, there's a VERY good chance my poke ball would go bye bye. That being said, i will allow anyone to visit it XD and i plan on maybe even making it a market. BYE THE WAY: *news alerts* BREAKING NEWS! i tested the pylons on single-player and they work with ANY SIZE OR SHAPE. that means: the server's problem not my engineering. Holla, i'm not stupid! XD

Post Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:57 pm

Actually it isn't infinite space, It goes up to 128x128x128, Which regarding this logic it also requires you have ~100TRf of energy at one time (~580000 Energy Cells), Good Luck. Along with that, if you put the item in the trash can, The player's data goes away.

Return to Exploit Reports